Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Versailles: Ohne Anstehen & Audioguide - 4 Stundenim Versailles: Geführte Tour ohne Anstehen, Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 57,10 €
2. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseim Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 40,20 €
3. Eiffelturm: Komplette Paris Erfahrung - 5 Stundenim Paris Essential, Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 114,40 €
4. Versailles & Eiffelturm: Geführte Tourim Versailles: Geführte Tour & Paris Stadttour , Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 164,70 €
5. Versailles: Geführte Tour inkl. Mittagessen - 9 Stundenim Versailles: Ganztagestour nach Versailles & Trianon , Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Sam, 23 Jan 2021
Ab 145,30 €
6. Eiffelturm: Ohne Anstehen & Paris bei Nacht mit Schifffahrt & Sightseeing - 4 Stundenim Abendtour Paris, Schifffahrt und Eiffelturm, Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 84,50 €
7. Versailles Express: Gärten mit Audioguideim Versailles: Versailles Express, Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Sam, 31 Okt 2020
Ab 30,20 €
8. Die ultimative Paris Tourim Die ultimative Paris Tour, Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Sam, 31 Okt 2020
Ab 230,20 €
9. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseim Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Sam, 23 Jan 2021
Ab 36,60 €
10. Versailles: Morgendliche Tour mit Gärten - 4 Stundenim Versailles: Geführte Vormittasgstour von Paris, Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 83,70 €
Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
- Visit Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley
- Explore the landing beaches of Normandy
- Experience Saint Malo, city of the pirates
- Admire the beautiful town Mont Saint Michel and its abbey
- Visit three beautiful castles in the Loire Valley
- Get picked up at your hotel in Paris
- Sit back and relax in the luxury air-conditioned bus
- Stay three nights in a 3-star hotel
- Enjoy 3 x breakfast and dinner + lunch on day 4
Day 1: Rouen and the Landing Beaches of Normandy
The tour starts early in the morning as we head out of Paris and onto the Normandy motorway. The first stop of the day is at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur. On the way from Rouen to Honfleur, you can enjoy the view of the newly built Normandy bridge.
Once in Honfleur, you'll get some free time to go get lunch (not included).
Then we continue to the beaches of Normandy and the American Landing Beaches of Omaha. Followed by a visit to the American Cemetery of Saint-Laurent and a stop in Arromanches.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Caen.
Day 2: Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel
We leave Caen and drive to Brittany. In the city of pirates St. Malo, your guide will give you a guided tour of the town and the ramparts.
After lunch (not included), we'll continue on to Mont Saint Michel on the frontier between Brittany and Normandy regions for a guided visit of the famous abbey followed by free time in the village.Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Angers.
Day 3: Langeais, Clos Lucé & Villandry gardens
We leave Angers at 8 AM. On our way, we'll make a short stop at the Castle of Angers to take photos and continue by Cunault and Saumur.
Next up is a guided visit of the castle of Langeais before lunch (not included) at Amboise. In the afternoon, we'll visit the Clos-Lucé, the last place Leonardo da Vinci lived, followed by a visit to the Villandry castle's beautiful gardens.
Before we head to our hotel for the night, you'll get a guided tour of the historic districts in Tours.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Tours.
Day 4: Chenonceau, Chevery, & Chambord
For our final day in the Loire Valley, our itinerary includes guided visits to the castles Chenonceau, Cheverny and Chambord.
We'll end this amazing four-day tour with a farewell lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert at Cheverny.
Departure from Chambord is around 4:30 PM and you'll be back in Paris around 7 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in Paris (Please note that the postal code must begin with 75). As part of the booking process, you'll be asked to give us your hotel details.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
This tour is a four-day tour.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Which type of rooms can I choose from?
We only offer accommodation in double rooms with a private bathroom.
Are meals included?
Breakfast buffet each morning and dinner every evening is included. Lunch is only included on day 4.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Kleinkind (0-2): Kostenlos