Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Eiffelturm: Ohne Anstehen & Paris bei Nacht mit Schifffahrtim Abendtour Paris, Schifffahrt und Eiffelturm, Mon, 16 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 84,50 €
2. Versailles: Geführte Tour ohne Anstehenim Versailles: Geführte Tour ohne Anstehen, Mit, 18 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 57,10 €
3. Versailles & Eiffelturm: Geführte Tourim Versailles: Geführte Tour & Paris Stadttour , Mit, 18 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 164,70 €
4. Versailles: Ganztagestour nach Versailles & Trianonim Versailles: Ganztagestour nach Versailles & Trianon , Mit, 18 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 145,30 €
5. Die ultimative Paris Tourim Die ultimative Paris Tour, Mit, 18 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 230,20 €
6. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseim Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, Mon, 16 Dez 2019 - Mon, 14 Dez 2020
Ab 40,20 €
7. Versailles: Versailles Expressim Versailles: Versailles Express, Mon, 16 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 30,20 €
8. Versailles: Geführte Vormittasgstour von Parisim Versailles: Geführte Vormittasgstour von Paris, Mit, 18 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Mär 2020
Ab 83,70 €
9. Big Bus Tours Parisim Big Bus Tours Paris, Mon, 16 Dez 2019 - Die, 31 Dez 2019
Ab 22,60 €
10. Eiffelturm bei Nacht: Ohne Anstehenim , Mon, 16 Dez 2019 - Mon, 30 Mär 2020
Ab 51,90 €
Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel
Come on a fascinating two-day tour from Paris to Normandy, Saint Malo and Mont Saint Michel. The tour includes a stay at a 3-star hotel and the option of hotel transfer from your hotel in Paris.
- Enjoy a two-day tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel
- Get picked up at your hotel
- Relax on the luxury air-conditioned coach
- Learn about history, architecture & culinary specialties
- Get tickets for the various monument and museum visits
- Stay at a 3-star hotel (double room with bathroom)
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast and evening meal in the hotel
Day 1: Rouen, Honfleur, Normandy Landing Beaches
We take the highway to Normandy and make our first stop at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur. On the way between Rouen and Honfleur, you can get a view of the newly built Normandy bridge.
In Honfleur, you can enjoy some free time for lunch (not included). Then we continue to the D-Day Landing Beaches of Normandy and visit the American Cemetery at Omaha Beach and make a short stop at Arromanches were one of the two Mulberry Harbours was built.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel in Caen.
Day 2: Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel
We leave Caen and drive to Saint-Malo, the pirate city, located in the Brittany region. Here you will enjoy a guided visit of the town including a walk along the ramparts and a tour of the Saint-Malo Cathedral.
After lunch (not included) we depart for Mont-Saint-Michel, which is situated on the frontier between the Brittany and Normandy regions. We continue our afternoon with a guided visit of the abbey and free time for strolling and shopping.
We leave at around 4:30 PM and arrive back in Paris around 9:15 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in Paris (Please note that the postal code must begin with 75). As part of the booking process, you'll be asked to give us your hotel details.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
This tour is a two-day tour.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are meals included?
A breakfast buffet and dinner at the hotel is included. Lunch on either of the two days is not included.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Kleinkind (0-2): Kostenlos